Wine and working out. Sometimes I manage to do both, without too much whining.
Okay so this weather in Texas sucks. I would have stayed home.
Sorry to all y’all who have spent countless hours, many a mile training for what should have been an incredible but is now cancelled. #dallasmarathon
Here’s to hoping my race doesn’t get cancelled.
….real blog later…
This girl will be running the Jingle Jog in good ole Beaumont, TX in 5 days. Will fit perfectly with my 10k training that day as it calls for 3 miles +strides.
This is what happens when I couldn’t be more excited to leave the office -
Days before a holiday are always frustrating when I’m actually working them. I’m the only one left in my department. There are a handful of people on the other side, I think. This equals a lack of focus on work.
So instead -
- I’ve thought about what I’m going to do for a workout today
- If I’m going to do a workout today
- Debated when I’m going to make the few recipes that I’m bringing for Thanksgiving
- The recipes are:
- I spent a lot of money on mushrooms today. Not even the hallucinogenic kind.
- I could probably go for a nap
wineand90 said: Going to deliver?
No time!! T-1.5 hours until guests arrive and this is a one woman show! But all my tumblrz are invited to Friendsgiving, obvi, so everyone hurry up and teleport to Philly!
Can you imagine how much fun tumblr friends would be if we could teleport to one another?